Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
I acknowledge in submitting this manuscript to the journal that I have included all relevant citations and references necessary. I further acknowledge that this manuscript presents my own original work, and does not copy, borrow from, or represent other published research in a way that would constitute academic plagiarism. Please see our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement for clarity.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word format only. I am submitting a copy of my paper that is prepared for blind peer review. ALL references to me (or my co-authors) have been removed. See instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- There is an abstract of 150 words and at least 4-6 keywords.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Note: all images and illustrations MUST also be attached as supplementary files. All images and illustrations must be high-res images, saved in TIFF, JPEG or .eps format only. Where required, images that have not been generated by the author must have the necessary permissions.
I have declared any funding that supported the research included in the manuscript, including project or funding reference numbers if necessary.
Note: this declaration can be included in the acknowledgements, and should not be included in the peer review version if it compromises blind peer review.
I have the necessary ethics approval to conduct and publish the research included in this submission, where relevant. Please ensure that you do have ethics approval if this is required for the kind of research you are writing on.
We note that book reviews will not require ethics approval, nor will review essays or articles that are conceptual or theoretical in nature. Please check this box regardless.
Book reviewsBook reviews must be between 800 and 1000 words in length, and must include the full reference to the book, including the ISSN/ISBN number. If other sources are referred to, a reference list must follow the review, formatted according to the Journal's housestyle.
Special issueSubmissions that should be considered for a special issue. These are full articles that will be subject to the normal peer review process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.